- What is GeoScreenshot?
- How is GeoScreenshot different from VPNs?
- Can I request more locations?
- I ran out of credits, what can I do?
- What about Privacy?
- Is there a limit on screenshots?
- How is GeoScreenshot different from Proxies?
- How does it work?
- How do you deduct credits?
- How does GeoScreenshot save time / money?
- What can I use GeoScreenshot for?
- How can I get support using GeoScreenshot?
- Do the available locations change?
- What is the difference between subscription credits and prepaid credits?
- Do you save the images?
We started GeoScreenshot in 2014 to solve the problem of testing geo-sensitive website testing. We had encountered difficulties testing geo-location based ads at a previous job, often resorting to asking favors from friends in different cities, using unreliable proxies and VPNs. When we discovered that a geo-targeted ad on a production site had not functioned for many months, we decided to create a scalable solution that can be used for peeking at anytime.